- Start Date: 1st to mid-September 2020
- Type of contract: Internship
- Duration: 6 months or longer
- Location: Amsterdam Sloterdijk
Key responsibilities will include:
- Day to day management of customer relationship for RB key customers (Business to Business relationship – no direct contact with consumers).
- Manage the ordering process from A to Z (order, stock control, outbound, returns, customer communication, delivery)
- Work closely with the warehouse, sales and the supply planning team to ensure on time and in full deliveries.
- Reports weekly KPI’s for Service Levels and customer indicators internally and externally
- Updates KPI Scorecards for major RB customers.
- Investigates and validates credit claims and looks at ways to reduce errors.
- Challenge other departments on status quo and take part of improvement projects.
- Help to improve customer service processes and build knowledge within the team
- Eager to learn
- Bachelor’s degree (logistics, supply chain, business administration, etc)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excel knowledge (pivot table, basics formulas, etc)
- Ability to work in a dynamic international environment (10+
- Problem solving mind-set
- Logistics knowledge is +
- Fluency in English & Dutch
RB Health division is the home of household brands such as Durex, Dettol, Veet, Scholl, Nurofen, Strepsils, to name a few. Our portfolio is divided into four categories: Hygiene, Wellness, Relief and Nutrition. All are designed to support our consumers throughout their lives. At the core of our operations is a simple credo: Happier lives, Happier homes. This means that we are dedicated to nurturing the health of families throughout the world. We protect them from disease, boost their immunity at every stage of their lives and allow them to take control of their own health and treat their own symptoms. Our aim is to both eliminate preventable diseases and utilise technology to empower consumers.