Who are we looking for?
- Curious, open-minded and creative student
- A strong team player
- Good understanding and strong interest in marketing, communication & the social media world
- A multi-tasker: structured, proactive mindset and someone who can easily learn new skills on the spot
- Knowledge of the Adobe Package (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator)
- Good eye for creating beautiful content
- A previous marketing experience is an asset
What you will do:
- Support and manage a range of different projects: including: digital content and social media campaigns,
- website content and SEO, marketing events
- Consistently create new content for our social media platforms and website
- Get creative about new ways to advertise all the amazing projects we do
- You’re a proficient writer with a perfect command of English, other languages are a plus
- Good understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and key social media platforms. Knowledge of the WordPress platform and SEO is a big plus.
- Ability to easily navigate and create content with the help of Adobe package (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator)
- Good analytical and organizational skills
- Be enrolled as a student throughout the whole internship
- Reside in Amsterdam, the Netherlands during the whole period of the internship
What is in it for you:
- Work in a fun and innovative environment with a great multicultural team
- Getting valuable work experience, more specifically gaining a full insight into the process of working in a product design company
For interested candidates, please send us your CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com.
If you do photography or graphic design, please send your portfolio as well.
Local Makers Projects is a full-service product development agency, passionate about turning powerful ideas into market-ready products.Our in house industrial design team can design anything from a smart carry case, to a boat.We work with big brands, small brands, big people, small people, students, everyone. What separates Local Makers from the competition is we are approachable, down to earth and we love a challenge.
We are looking for people eager to help us grow, and grow with us. This is an opportunity to really make your stamp on a growing business, have your ideas heard and take your marketing skills to the next level.